Annyeong ! Welcome to my Exo world !! ^0^

Fatin's XOXO


+facebook

+twitter

+Instagram

+Follow


ENTRY ABOUT LINKIES BIAS HOME FACEBOOK

Exotics Say's

Annyeonghaseyo . Welcome to my EXO garden . I love you, you love me back okay ? . ThanGYU .

Taggieboard

Their Voice

-This is the Mashup Of Peterpan By Exo-K and Exo-M- *I Love Both Langguange*

Credits

Template :Arina Azman
Basecodes :Ino Arrien Wana
The Owner : Miss BaoziBun
Our Friendship ..
Assalamualaikum .

Today , I wanted to tell you about my besties . Actually , my new besties .

As we known , I have many besties that I have updated about them in this blog . They are , Nina , Hani , Alya and others .

And now , the latest one is Anis Syazreen .
I often call her Reen and she often call me Aten .
As usual , we started to know each other ad we think that we will be a good friends . So , we try to understand each other . And yeah ! We're Besties . But , I also did'nt forget about My Beloved Besties . Nina ! loves her so much ! Also Alya and Hani .

So , this is  Nabilah and Syazreen picture .


That's it ! .

I think , this is the End of this Entry . Goodbye ! See you Soon ! 

Assalamualaikum ! 

p/s : sorry about my broken English . =D


Written by Me at 18:57 0 Melody{s}

? ?