Annyeong ! Welcome to my Exo world !! ^0^

Fatin's XOXO


+facebook

+twitter

+Instagram

+Follow


ENTRY ABOUT LINKIES BIAS HOME FACEBOOK

Exotics Say's

Annyeonghaseyo . Welcome to my EXO garden . I love you, you love me back okay ? . ThanGYU .

Taggieboard

Their Voice

-This is the Mashup Of Peterpan By Exo-K and Exo-M- *I Love Both Langguange*

Credits

Template :Arina Azman
Basecodes :Ino Arrien Wana
The Owner : Miss BaoziBun
F.R.I.E.N.D.
Assalamualaikum . Today , im gonna post about F.R.I.E.D. .

First , what did you know about friend ?

Friendship is a relationship of mutual affection between two or more people. Friendship is a stronger form of interpersonal bond than an association. Friendship has been studied in academic fields such as sociologysocial psychologyanthropology, and philosophy. Various academic theories of friendship have been proposed, including social exchange theoryequity theoryrelational dialectics, and attachment styles. A World Happiness Database study found that people with close friendships are happier.
Although there are many forms of friendship, some of which may vary from place to place, certain characteristics are present in many types of friendship. Such characteristics include affection,sympathyempathyhonestyaltruism, mutual understanding and compassion, enjoyment of each other's company, trust, and the ability to be oneself, express one's feelings, and make mistakes without fear of judgment from the friend.
While there is no practical limit on what types of people can form a friendship, friends tend to share common backgrounds, occupations, or interests, and have similar demographics.
Did you have friends ?

Yes . A lot . I love them as I love my family . 

What did you feel when one of your friends , leave you ?

I felt lost . They were the person that I loved . Therefore , I dont wanna lose them !

Did you ever lost your friend ?

Of course I did . I have  lost many of them . Why ? I dont know why . But , I really hopes they will come back to me . I really miss them . 

Did you hate your friends ?

What nonesense you're talking about ? Of course not ! I really love them !!

Your remark to your friends ?

Dear my lovely friends . I hope we will never be separated . We have laugh , cry , d crazy things , and else all together . I have a thight memory with you girls !  I dont wanna lost you ! For friends who left me , I hope you will back to me :')

Thats all for tonight . Sorry bout my broken english "OH MY ENGLISH" ! See You Soon !

Written by Me at 07:37 0 Melody{s}

? ?