Annyeong ! Welcome to my Exo world !! ^0^

Fatin's XOXO


+facebook

+twitter

+Instagram

+Follow


ENTRY ABOUT LINKIES BIAS HOME FACEBOOK

Exotics Say's

Annyeonghaseyo . Welcome to my EXO garden . I love you, you love me back okay ? . ThanGYU .

Taggieboard

Their Voice

-This is the Mashup Of Peterpan By Exo-K and Exo-M- *I Love Both Langguange*

Credits

Template :Arina Azman
Basecodes :Ino Arrien Wana
The Owner : Miss BaoziBun
Part 2 - The Existence of The Handsome Boy


               A black van stopped in front of the school gate . Five handsome boy slowly come out from the big black van . The walk like a charismatic boy . Dream to be kingka of the school .-What a dream ..

           " Yayh ! This school is so big ! " - Sehun

           " Ya... Ya... !!!  Behave yourself  Kid " - Minseok

           " What a kid ? .... =(  " - Sehun

           " I dont think this will be fun . Hmmmm ..... " - Baekhyun

           " Fun or Not , we have to attend this school no matter what ... -_- " - Joon Myeon

           " What are you mumbling for guys ? Let's go in ! Hurry ! " - Kyungsoo .


           Then , they silently walk into the big school . They are walking and they have same hope in their
head . They hope this school  will be better from their old school . They hope friends here are better than their  old friends and they hope all of this school can accept them with an open arms ...

     


             As soon as they arrive at the school office , Mr Lim come and greet them .

" There you are ! How was you journey here ? " - Mr Lim

" Well . We enjoy the beautiful scenery on the way here " -Joon Myeon

" Good . Come ! Let me show you your class . " - Mr Lim

          And then they slowly walk to their class .

At the class.....


       " Okay class . This is the person that I mentioned yesterday . Boys , Please greet them " - Mr Lim

        " Annyeonghasaeyo . I am Kim Minseok . You can call me Minseok " - Minseok

        " Annyeonghasaeyo . I am Oh Sehun . People often call me Sehun " - Sehun

        " Annyeonghasaeyo ! I am Kim Joonmyeon . You can call me Joonmyeon " Joonmyeon

        " Annyeonghasaeyo ! DoKyungsoo .Call me Kyungsoo " - Kyungsoo

        " Annyeonghasaeyo ! Byun Baekhyun is my name . Just call me Baekhyun ! " - baekhyun

       " You guys can sit beside Chae-Rin and her row . There are many place to sit . " - Mr.Lim


Chae-Rin suddenly chocked . What ??


         " Sir ! Let me sit alone please ?? " - Chae Rin

         " No . You cant . Minseok . Go and sit beside her . Now ! " - Mr. Lim

I hate this situation .................................

    Those 5 boys silently walk to their place . They choose to stay at the Chae-Rin's row because Minseok also there .  And Minseok just walk and sit beside Chae-Rin's table as he was told to .

         " Err . Hye . I am Minseok . Let be friend from now on ? With those 4 boys ? " - Minseok .

Chae-Rin just glare at him with no answer . Hmmm .. They are quite handsome .. Shall I make friend with them ? They seems nice .. Okay .. Let give this a try . Plus , I dont have any friends now .. They all afraid of me .. Ok , Ok LET GIVE THIS A TRY .. - her heart said .

         " Chae-Ein just smile and there is no answer again . . .


Written by Me at 20:00 0 Melody{s}

? ?