Annyeong ! Welcome to my Exo world !! ^0^

Fatin's XOXO


+facebook

+twitter

+Instagram

+Follow


ENTRY ABOUT LINKIES BIAS HOME FACEBOOK

Exotics Say's

Annyeonghaseyo . Welcome to my EXO garden . I love you, you love me back okay ? . ThanGYU .

Taggieboard

Their Voice

-This is the Mashup Of Peterpan By Exo-K and Exo-M- *I Love Both Langguange*

Credits

Template :Arina Azman
Basecodes :Ino Arrien Wana
The Owner : Miss BaoziBun
Part 3 - We Become A Close Friends

          A week passed . And Chae Rin , Minseok , Sehun , Baekhyun , Kyungsoo and Joonmyeon really make a good friend . They even spend their free times together . After , Chae Rin see how nice they are , she decided to enjoy her life with them . But , even how close they are , they still dont know about Chae Rin's sickness . Among them , she is the mood maker . Her bright smile can make other people smile too . People founds she's weird because she become friends with those 5 handsome boy . And the other girls are jealous of her . And her she started to have her hater list . There are so many of them but she doesnt  even care about that matter a little bit .

At Chae Rin's House ....

Her phone rings ....

         " Hello . Who's there ? " - she asked .

         " Yahhh . Dont you even recognize my voice . How could a friend be like this ? =( " - he said .

          " Who ?? ........ Ah ! I know ! Baekkie right ?? Mianhaee .. =D  " - she said .

         " hahah .. Im joking only .. Chae Rin , are you free right now ? Let's hangout  " - he asked .

         " Yeah . Im free .. But where ? " - she asked .

         " Under the sea .. hahaha . nono .. Let's go to the Beach ! Make sure to bring your guitar ! " he said .

And then , ended the call . She quickly change her shirts , pants and everything . Then she waits for those 5 boys outside her house .



At the beach .

         " Ahhh !!!! What a Fresh air i've got ! hahaahahah . Its windy ... grrrrr ..... " - Sehun

        " Chae Rin . Lets sits here . And make a live concert .  You do it with Minseok " JoonMyeon

        " Ok ! Minseok . hurry . Ermmm . What song should we do ? " Chae Rin

       " hmmm .... Let's sings I WILL FORGET YOU SONGS . I think It suits our voice . " Minseok

She started to play guitar and they sang the song .

       " Yah . Chae Rin . Warm voice you have . aww . I like ! " - Kyungsoo .

      Chae Rin smile and she just look at the sea for whole time . Her body was there but her heart was at somewhere else . Life , Tumor , Friends .. This is too much for her to handle . Can I still enjoy with them after this . Can I be happy as I am today ? Can I see their beautiful smile again ? Can I see their cute behaviour again ? Can I see Minseok handsome face again ? And ..... Can I say goodbye ? After all the time I have spent with them ? They are very good friends that i dont wanna leave . Then , she let all the thought flew away . And let the future show what will happen next . Que Sera Sera . What ever will be , will be ...

       

Written by Me at 23:09 0 Melody{s}

? ?