Annyeong ! Welcome to my Exo world !! ^0^

Fatin's XOXO


+facebook

+twitter

+Instagram

+Follow


ENTRY ABOUT LINKIES BIAS HOME FACEBOOK

Exotics Say's

Annyeonghaseyo . Welcome to my EXO garden . I love you, you love me back okay ? . ThanGYU .

Taggieboard

Their Voice

-This is the Mashup Of Peterpan By Exo-K and Exo-M- *I Love Both Langguange*

Credits

Template :Arina Azman
Basecodes :Ino Arrien Wana
The Owner : Miss BaoziBun
Part 5 : The Match Day


" Ahhh .. What should I do ? I'm really nervous right now ... Ommmmmmaaaa ! " - Chae Rin .

" Yaa .. It's okay . Our goal is not to be winner but we want to enjoy ourself . Remember ? " - JoonMyeon .

" Chill girl . hahha " - Sehun .


_________________________________________________________________________________

( 6 LIFE ) is their group name .


" Okay . Last but not least ,Let us welcome our last participant tonight . 6 LIFE ! " - MC

        They slowly walks to the stage . They hold each other hand to give some spirit .

" Anyyeonghasaeyo . We are 6 LIFE . Today we gonna perform a song entitled GOODBYE by SNSD . Please enjoy yourself " - Kyungsoo .

With a deep breath , Chae Rin start her singing . Then , the other 5 starts dance with a deep emotion .

After finish their performance . The slowly walks down the stage . Suddenly , Chae Rin feel dizzy .

    " Ahh guys .. I'm going to toilet ." - Then she quickly rush to exit the school . She called taxi and they head to the hospital that she usually go .

On the way , she text their freinds ' Sorry guys . I have to settle an urgent matter . Im going back first . If we WIN , send the prize picture to me . Take care '

     Arrive at the hospital , the moment she enter the hospital slidding door , she suddenly feels like the world really turn black and then she collapsed there .

At school .

       " Okay , we will announce the winner now . Which team did you think that will grab the prizes today ? " -MC

      They are shouting many groups name . 6LIFE doesnt put so much interest because they know the doesnt win and they dont put so much hope though .

       " The Winner is 6LIFE !!! Come and grab your prize right now ! " - MC

     6LIFE really shocked . Seriously ? we win ? hahaha XD with a big smile in their face , they walk to the stage and take their prize . Its really pitiful that Chae Rin wasnt there to celebrate the happiness moment .

At the hospital .

     2 days later , Chae Rin open her eyes . Where am I ?? Ahhhh ! I remember , I'm on the way to the hospital but as soon I enter the hospital door , I doesnt remember anything . The world turn black .
I think i'm okay now , so I can discharge . Hmm .. I miss them ..

     " Miss Chae Rin . How many times I have to remind you . You cant be too pressured . If not , you will getting worst . Please , listen to me . This is for your advantadge too .. " - Doctor YoonA .

     " Mianhaee .. I just cant control myself . Doctor , I can discharge now right ? " - Chae Rin .

    " Yes . But you have to take your medicine with you . Come to make checkup once a month . " - Doctor Yoona .

    " I hate this . =( " - Chae Rin .

    " Why dont you just undergo surgery ? Its much better . " - Doctor Yoona

   " I dont  want any surgery . Let me leave the world with peace . I still have 11 month right ? " - Chae Rin said and then she smile .

An hour later , she discharge from the hospital .

Chae Rin dialled Minseok number .

   " Yahh . we are you going . Not answer your phone for 2 days ? " Minseok start with his nagging .

   " I told you before that I have some matter to settle . So , who's the winner ? " - Chae Rin asked

   " Dont they sent you the photo ? " - Minseok

   " Photo ? What photo ? Ahhh . there is a message from Baekhyun . Let me check his message first . " - Chae Rin checked her message . She shocked !

   "  Are we really the winner ? " - She asked . Unbelieveable !

   " Yeayhh .. We really win . Since your matter settled , come to our house tonight . We are going to celebrate our winning . Make sure you make it tonight " - Minseok .

   " Hahaha . OK . I will . Bye . " - Chae Rin ended the conversation .

______________________________________________________________________________

At the boys house .

 " Look who are here ! Haahahaaa . Where are you going girl ? We miss you so much ! " Sehun .

" Hahaha .. I told ya before right ? Just something to settle down . But im here now ! =D " - Chae Rin

" Since everyone were here , let's start our party ! " - Kyungsoo .

" Please enjoy everyone ! " - Joonmyeon

" Rock this house tonite ! XD " - Baekhyun .

         They really enjoy that night . Minseok watch all his friend silently . There's someone who just shaked  his heart for the first time in forever . Yes , she is the girl . Even if  I'm rude , I still want a person to bright me up.And I believe she is the girl .

       Chae Rin sits on the sofa .  Then a thought appear in her mind . ' Why do I feel like I will really miss this moment ? And , Can I say goodbye ? Can I still see their smile like today ? Can I sing again with them ? I wish I can .. '

Written by Me at 03:36 0 Melody{s}

? ?