Annyeong ! Welcome to my Exo world !! ^0^

Fatin's XOXO


+facebook

+twitter

+Instagram

+Follow


ENTRY ABOUT LINKIES BIAS HOME FACEBOOK

Exotics Say's

Annyeonghaseyo . Welcome to my EXO garden . I love you, you love me back okay ? . ThanGYU .

Taggieboard

Their Voice

-This is the Mashup Of Peterpan By Exo-K and Exo-M- *I Love Both Langguange*

Credits

Template :Arina Azman
Basecodes :Ino Arrien Wana
The Owner : Miss BaoziBun
PART 6 : WHEN WE GET TO SEE AND OLD FRIEND

             Today is weekend . Chae Rin lie in her bed lazily . There nothing she can do to defeat her boringg...
What a boring day . hmmmmmm BORING !!! Im gonna be crazy if i jusst stay like thiss . Hmm..

Suddenly her phone rings .

          " Yoboseyo ? " - Chae Rin

          " Yahh Chae Rin . Turn on you skype now ! " - the girl said .

          " Mianhae but who are you ? " - Chae Rin

         " Yahhh .. You dont even recognize my voice . huhuhuh .. Im Fatin you friend ! =D " - the girl said .

         " Ohh I remember , mianhaee . Last we met is 5 years ago , so my memory couldnt process who's voice is this .. hahah . okay , wait for me in the Skype ! - Chae Rin smile full of excitement and she ended the conversation between the girl that she really miss . Ahhh .. Its been a while since last I mest her .




The skype conversation started .

          " Yahhhhh ! I miss you ! " - Fatin .

          " Me too ! Long time no see . But how did you get my contact ? " - Chae Rin .

          " hahhaha .. Your parents come to visit us last week . So , I asked your contact information . =D " - Fatin .

         " Hahaha okay . I miss youuuuuuuuuuu ! When will you come again to Korea ? hmm.. wanna play with you like we did . Againn .. " - Chae Rin .

         " Korea .. Are you sure you want me there ? " - Fatin .

        " Yahh . dont you miss Korea .. Come here please ? " -Chae Rin .

        " Then sponsor my plane ticket ! I'm not so rich like your = P " - Fatin

       " This girl .. Your mom and dad is an excelent bussinessman and woman , how come you want me to sponsor you ? herghhhh . -_- . I dont care , please come to korea . I really miss you ! Bogoshipo !!" Chae Rin .

      " hmm .. I hope ill be there too . " - Fatin said with smile .

Then they continue the conversation till late night .

'Fatin , please come to Korea .. There's something that I want to tell you . I need you . I really need you . You're the one who really understand me . Please ... - her heart said with tears in her eyes ...
     

Written by Me at 22:03 0 Melody{s}

? ?