Annyeong ! Welcome to my Exo world !! ^0^

Fatin's XOXO


+facebook

+twitter

+Instagram

+Follow


ENTRY ABOUT LINKIES BIAS HOME FACEBOOK

Exotics Say's

Annyeonghaseyo . Welcome to my EXO garden . I love you, you love me back okay ? . ThanGYU .

Taggieboard

Their Voice

-This is the Mashup Of Peterpan By Exo-K and Exo-M- *I Love Both Langguange*

Credits

Template :Arina Azman
Basecodes :Ino Arrien Wana
The Owner : Miss BaoziBun
Part 8 : Friends , This Is My Secret

        During weekend , Fatin , Nina , Reen and Alya are busy unpack all their belongings . As promised , they will stay with Chae-Rin now . But , poor Alin because she had to leave Korea because she has a family problem in Malaysia . So , she decided to leave Korea and stay with her family in Malaysia . Chae-Rin , Fatin , Reen and Alya will surely miss her . hmmm....

"Okay . My apartment only have  2 rooms . So , 1 will stay with me while the remaining 3 will stay in the other room . But no worries because that room is sure big . heheh =D " - Chae Rin .

" Then , I will stay with Chae Rin . Girls , are you okay with this ? " - Fatin .

" Okay . No problem ! " - Reen , Nina and Alya said .

Then , they continue to unpack their belongings .


That night , after dinner , they had a talk . They share their feeling and secret . But with the exception of one . Yes , she wont reveal her secret about her illness .. She just smile as if there was nothing to share . She smile , smile , smile . And sometimes her laugh explode when she hear her friends secret . She really happy that  night .

But , that night before they sleep , Fatin ask her something . Its about her secret . Fatin know that Chaerin will never share her secret but she will share it sometimes with Fatin . That night , there just the two of them in the bedroom .

" Tell me now . " - Fatin .

" Tell you ? Tell what  " - Chae Rin .

" There's something you are hiding from me . I know it just by looking into your eyes . " - Fatin

" Errr .. I have nothing to say . I dont have any secret , Fatin . Believe me . " - Chae Rin said and smile .

" TELL  ME   NOW ! " - Fatin said . Again .

" Okay . okay .. But this is just between us . No one can know this little secret . " - Chae Rin

" Ya . I know . So , tell me now ." - Fatin

" Errmmmmmmmmmm .. Actually ........................................."  - Then Chae  Rin smile without even finish her words .



" Actually what ? Come on girls . Tell me now . " - Fatin

"Actually .................................................. I have .... TUMOR  . " Chae Rin smile after she finish her words .
" What ?? !!!!!!! " - Fatin shocked . Really shocked !

Then suddenly the door opened . Nina , Reen and Alya run to their beds . Then they hugged Chae Rin with tears . Chae Rin really shocked !

"  We've heard everything . " - Nina .

" But dont worry . We will protect your secret well . " - Reen .

" Yeaa . We will keep our mouth shut about this . " - Alya .


          Chae rin and Fatin smiled at them . And then , those 5 were hugging each other with tears in their eyes . In Chae Rin's heart , she really grateful she have this kind of friends before she really this world . She know she doesnt have a long lifetime . But still , she want to enjoy it with them . . . That night , they sleep together in the king-sized bed . . Sleep and dreams . Sleep with so much hopes . What will happen tomorrow ? Nobody know . Que Sera Sera ...



Written by Me at 06:09 0 Melody{s}

? ?